• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Uploading a SSL certificate to a VPS

klockstone

New Pleskian
‪CentOS 6.7 (Final)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #76,

Hi,
I've purchased a SSL certificate and it has been approved. I've pasted in the SSL bit on the Tools & Settings > SSL Certificate page into the relevant field of the certificate.

Also the Intermediate Certificate into the 'CA certificate (*-ca.crt)' field. No errors incurred.

However, when trying to find it on the domain pages, nothing seen, so I can't assign it to the domain.

Is there a known fault or is this just finger trouble?

Thanks,

Keith.

The certificates on the Tools & Settings page are the server certificates (the default certificates for your server, the certificate for Plesk and the mail server).

You need to go to Subscriptions => pick your subscriptions and select "SSL/TLS Certificates" and add your certificate there. After that you go to "Hosting settings" of your website inside your subscription and pick the new certificate.

See also: How to install SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk

I've inadvertently clicked on something and lost the navigation panel on the left of the screen. Where are the controls for this? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

No access to Domains etc.

Mutter, mutter mumble,

Keith.

Last edited:
Back