• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Uploading banners

T

tarynak

I made some new banners to try out for my site. I uploaded one, but I'm not able to upload any more or remove the first one I uploaded. How do I do it?

I tried to do this operation and did not met any issues with it. I prepared two banners and used personal-18 template. Uploaded first one. It appeared in the list of banners. After that uploaded second banner. First one was replaced by second. No issues with it. Please check the state of upload in the left upper corner. Do you see any error messages there? Make sure that the image dimensions for uploading does not exceed the maximum allowed limits of 1024x350 px.

OK thanks, I now have the banner I uploaded. It didn't show up in my list of available banners until I had logged out then back in again. Now I have a new problem. How to align the banner on the left side and remove the green box (site title box)? My site is tanzaroosafaris.com. Please help!

Can anyone at all help? What good is uploading a new banner if it doesn't replace what is there already???

The original banner would be OK if you made the site title BIGGER, it is far too small. And the ability to change font as well.

There is no way to move banner to the left side in this case and you can not remove green box as this is the part of template. In this case you can try to use different and more appropriate template or better upgrade to new Sitebuilder 4.5 version which was released recently. There is new feature added like:
Removing design template from pages — Site owners can now remove design template’s layout and graphics from selected pages increasing the amount of customization available.
So probably it will be helpful for you in this case. Before making upgrade you can try demo site, for example:

http://www.parallels.com/en/sitebuilder/demo

OK thanks, I now have the banner I uploaded. It didn't show up in my list of available banners until I had logged out then back in again. Now I have a new problem. How to align the banner on the left side and remove the green box (site title box)? My site is tanzaroosafaris.com. Please help!

Back