• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Uploading files does not seem to work, but if I do it via IP, it does?

SilentShade

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.50 Update #2
I am trying to upload zip files, but I cannot do so. This is what I see:

plesk upload.png

Nothing else happens. How do I fix this?

What's the size of the file you are tying to upload? Also, are there any related error is the Plesk log file (Tools & Settings > Log Browser > Plesk)?

The file size is 1.58GB, but any size zip won't upload. I have tried it. And the last error message I see posted is "

The System Updates tool is already installing updates in automatic mode. Please try later."

So you can't upload 3 MB zip file either? But you can upload other files?

The System Updates tool is already installing updates in automatic mode. Please try later."
This message indicates Plesk is running the update process. I am not sure, but maybe that causes the upload problem? Any way, let it run for a while (a couple of hours), see what happens afterwards.

It looks like FTP is an option in this case. However, the other issue I am having is I am unable to update Plesk via Tools and Settings. Could this be a firewall issue?

I stand corrected, and it seems it chocks on large upload zip files. The other smaller ones do seem to work.
I see your initial zip file is 1,5GB in size. I can imaging such a large file might take some time to upload (depending on your connection of course). Perhaps the Plesk session expired in the mean time? Which requires you to login again if you refresh the page. You could try to set a longer session time (Tools & settings > Session Idle Time)

You also try and tinker with the upload limit. I believe the default upload limit for the file manager is 2GB. But who knows. Instructions on change the upload limit can be found here: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...ad-file-size-limit-for-File-Manager-in-Plesk-

[...] However, the other issue I am having is I am unable to update Plesk via Tools and Settings. Could this be a firewall issue?
Could you be more specific? Any error?

Because I had issues, I decided to install Ubuntu and then install Plesk on it to see if I kept having the same issues. This was a fresh install, so I did not lose anything.

Back