• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Urgent: Domain unavailable (only default page) - clean onyx installation

Julian Johannsen

Basic Pleskian
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Onyx, 17.0.17 Update-Nr. 4, Debian 8.6, 64bit

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Clean and new installation (manual installation without errors). After this we add service plans. We create a customer with a domain and upload a website (wordpress). we create a new database and import the myql dump (withour errors).

If we browse to "thedy.de" we see only the plesk default page. But if we make a http check with mxtoolbox (click to view) you can see the website without errors.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Install Plesk Onyx manual
2. Change admin pass
3. Install PHP 5.3 up to PHP 7
4. Install Fail2ban
5. Install let's encrypt
6. Set up the DNS template -> Slave only with 2 NS
7. Set up the backup (FTP)
8. Create service plans
9. Create customer with domain "thedy.de"
10. Upload wordpress backup (wp-conf with new database access)
11. Create database with database user
12. View the "new" website

ACTUAL RESULT

Only Plesk default page showing (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Test in a second DSL-connection

EXPECTED RESULT

Working Plesk-Installation! we want to see the real website contents.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Same error if i use only a index.html file with content "test". Same error, if i create a second customer with a second domain.

THANK YOU !!!

How we can fix this issue?

upload_2016-11-1_12-37-18.png

I deleted the browser cache, delete all local temp files and restart the pc + router + server. connected with this domain over a second dsl-connection and other computers - same result

What's the problem? Damn day!

Back