• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

urgent horde cant work

Q

Quendi

Hello;

I use Plesk 7.5.3 but my webmail sometimes cant work it. I get a "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found." error. This mistake continuously repeated. I deinstall and reinstall Plesk and ta taaaa webmail working how can i do? what i can solve my problem. (I dont have a dns problem & I dont have a permission problem)

Best Regards

Quendi,

Open IIS, click on the folder called "Web Sites", and look a the website called "webmail(default)" in the right pane.

**Check and make sure the state is "Running"
**If it is not, right click on it and click on Start.
**If it doesn't start, right click on it and select properties, on the "Website" tab click on "Advanced" and verify you have an entry called "Default 8425 as the port", then there should be a whole bunch of other entries but with port 80 on them, verify those entries.

***Once the "Webmail(default)" website is up and running again, it should no longer give you the 404 error.

Hope this helps!
Ricardo...:cool:

You need to set handler for .php extensions on web-site webmail(default) within IIS.
It can be done via
webmail > properties > Home dir tab > Configuration button > add something like
"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\php.exe" for .php

Originally posted by OlegB
You need to set handler for .php extensions on web-site webmail(default) within IIS.
It can be done via

i try it but cant workit. plesk cant run php scripts but admin panel work correctly.

thank you

Originally posted by OlegB
It can be done via

I can confirm this worked for me. Thanks for the tip :)

I have the same problem.. in Plesk 7 for Windows and the extensions .php and the others are already set by default.

When i checked the IIS the first time i found that the Home Directory patch was F:\inetpub\vhosts\\webmail\horde this is incorrect and a second slash appeared before webmail so i just removed this slash but the webmail still not work for any of my domains.

I also try to fix the problem with the solution found at the faq but it looks like only works for Plesk 7.5

http://faq.sw-soft.com/article_155_968_en.html

Please advice! :(

Back