• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent Please...plesk

A

alessandro

Hello Everyone.....

I did buy a new server and i am configuring it....so, i did create a new account and registered the new domain and is ok at the internet to be view the address and i did upload the files to the server ftp. But, when i am going to the address: http://www.cybchat.com that is the new domain, the server is asking for a login and password and i have the normal index file there, so, what can to be it and how to fix it please guys!

thank you very much.

We've found this bug several times, usually renaming the domain to something else in preferences and naming it back will fix it.

Matt

return

Hello,

thanks for your message, but i am using the SO Windows with plesk for windows. So, how can i to do it from remote access for windows with plesk 7.5.4?

thank you

Re: return

Originally posted by alessandro
Hello,

thanks for your message, but i am using the SO Windows with plesk for windows. So, how can i to do it from remote access for windows with plesk 7.5.4?

thank you

This is all done through the Control Panel interface, Click on Preferences and change the domain name, then change it back, and this usually solves it.

Matt

you need install last hotfix from sw-soft from http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/plesk7.5.4_hotfix050803.15.msp

and then reconfigure your IIS with following from command prompt:
cd %plesk_bin%
websrvmng.exe --remove-all
websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-all

this commands save me a lot of times
but if you have a lot of domains it will take much time and cause sites downtime

so magic keys for websrvmng.exe as follow:

websrvmng.exe --remove-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com
websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com

Yesssssssssssss

Hello,

i did fix it:
The site is working normally for now. The IIS user created for this site has a password which was different from what the metabase had. I reset the password and reentered it into IIS which then allows the anonymous user to authenticate properly when connecting.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Back