• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent problem with permissions

StayAllive

Basic Pleskian
Hello Everyone,

I have some urgent problems and I hope you can help to resolve them!

1. When I create a subdomain to "/subdomains/example" and login through FTP I cannot delete the default files placed by Plesk only through the Plesk File Manager. And uploading is also not possible it gives me a Permission Denied.

2. When I run PHP in the subdomains it cannot write files to disk. I already tried to 777 the folders and manually chown them to everything I can think of!

Anyone knows what is going on and how to resolve this?

I cannot create any new domains or subdomains in any way without these issues!

I run Plesk 11.0.9 #28 on CentOS 6

Logs

Check logs server logs for creating new domain.

------------------------
1. When I create a subdomain to "/subdomains/example" and login through FTP I cannot delete the default files placed by Plesk only through the Plesk File Manager. And uploading is also not possible it gives me a Permission Denied.

2. When I run PHP in the subdomains it cannot write files to disk. I already tried to 777 the folders and manually chown them to everything I can think of!
------------------------
Check of particular domain error_logs.
Check this link > https://manage.grabweb.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=426

Back