1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent problem with permissions

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by StayAllive, Dec 6, 2012.

1. StayAllive

StayAllive New Pleskian

60%
    Hello Everyone,

I have some urgent problems and I hope you can help to resolve them!

1. When I create a subdomain to "/subdomains/example" and login through FTP I cannot delete the default files placed by Plesk only through the Plesk File Manager. And uploading is also not possible it gives me a Permission Denied.

2. When I run PHP in the subdomains it cannot write files to disk. I already tried to 777 the folders and manually chown them to everything I can think of!

Anyone knows what is going on and how to resolve this?

I cannot create any new domains or subdomains in any way without these issues!

I run Plesk 11.0.9 #28 on CentOS 6

2. aashua

aashua Guest

Logs

Check logs server logs for creating new domain.

------------------------
    1. When I create a subdomain to "/subdomains/example" and login through FTP I cannot delete the default files placed by Plesk only through the Plesk File Manager. And uploading is also not possible it gives me a Permission Denied.

2. When I run PHP in the subdomains it cannot write files to disk. I already tried to 777 the folders and manually chown them to everything I can think of!
    ------------------------
    Check of particular domain error_logs.
    Check this link > https://manage.grabweb.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=426

3. MislavO

MislavO Regular Pleskian

85%