1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

usermng and freebsd 4.9

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by AndroidI, Feb 16, 2005.

1. AndroidI

AndroidI Guest

We installed plesk 7.5 upgrade pretty much the day it came out and a few things did not work. The plesk hotfix that jprince set up worked fine no more problems with the ie seing a site setup page .

Now today I go to add a new domain name and this is what i get

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set UID or GID: Operation not permitted
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set UID or GID: Operation not permitted")

It also disconnected one of my clients sites which is not got strictly a plesk page site holder in stead of the site this occured after I had finished trying too isetup a subdomain for that client

I have read thru all the updatres and patches and tried them nothing seems to work
    Op system is 4.79
    We have 3 new clients too add and cannot any help or suggestions