• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

usermng and freebsd 4.9

A

AndroidI

We installed plesk 7.5 upgrade pretty much the day it came out and a few things did not work. The plesk hotfix that jprince set up worked fine no more problems with the ie seing a site setup page .

Now today I go to add a new domain name and this is what i get

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set UID or GID: Operation not permitted
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: usermng failed: usermng: Unable to set UID or GID: Operation not permitted")

It also disconnected one of my clients sites which is not got strictly a plesk page site holder in stead of the site this occured after I had finished trying too isetup a subdomain for that client

I have read thru all the updatres and patches and tried them nothing seems to work
Op system is 4.79
We have 3 new clients too add and cannot any help or suggestions

Back