• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

username error when trying to set up new subscription or domain

Faisal

New Pleskian
Could someone please help me with this, I am new to plesk and am trying to set up hosting for a new site on my Plesk12 VPS.

Every time i try to add a username for a new subscription or domain, I get the error message below.

I have followed the instructions provided, but still no luck.

**You can use lowercase alphanumeric, dash, and underscore symbols in the username. The username should start with a lowercase alphabetic character and should be between 1 and 16 characters in length**

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• plesk new subscription username error.jpg
    plesk new subscription username error.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Could someone please help me with this, I am new to plesk and am trying to set up hosting for a new site on my Plesk12 VPS.

Every time i try to add a username for a new subscription or domain, I get the error message below.

I have followed the instructions provided, but still no luck.

**You can use lowercase alphanumeric, dash, and underscore symbols in the username. The username should start with a lowercase alphabetic character and should be between 1 and 16 characters in length**

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• plesk new subscription username error.jpg
    plesk new subscription username error.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
Try to decrease Minimum password strength in Tools&Settings -> Security Policy

Back