• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Using SS IT! locks the service plan

thinkingcap

Basic Pleskian
I enabled the SSL It extension on another site to test the previous issue I had with HSTS (same problem).

I also then noticed that the service plan is locked for sync for that subscription - is this intended?

I noticed that it will lock the subscription when "Keep websites secured" is turned on.
I also tried selecting "Keep websites secured with free SSL/TLS certificates" in the "Additional Services" section of the service plan but it activates "Keep websites secured" in every subscription of that service plan. Then it will lock any subscription when "Keep websites secured" is turned off.
So the respective service plan option doesn't work as a policy and it doesn't work as a default value either.

Hello,
This is a known behavior. "Keep secured" functionality were implemented in Let'sEncrypt extension by requests of hosting providers. The way to enable it- is to add a plan item in service plan.
At the moment "Keep websites secured" switcher in SSLit is just an alias for plan item in service plan for corresponding subscription. That is why switching On/Off locks subscription.
I've created a bug with ID: EXTSSLIT-527 regarding your feedback.

Back