• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved /usr/lib/sendmail: (exit 17920)

Antonio

New Pleskian
i have the problem with my software on my server with plesk. I send one email from perl script but system return the following error:

error closing /usr/lib/sendmail: (exit 17920)
why recive this error? In the maillog i recive this error:

Jun 29 11:23:57 ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx journal: plesk sendmail[7708]: handlers_stderr: PASS
Jun 29 11:23:57 ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx journal: plesk sendmail[7708]: PASS during call 'limit-out' handler
Jun 29 11:23:57 ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx journal: plesk sendmail[7708]: Unable to rename '/usr/local/psa/handlers/spool/messageEFbeQO' file: Permission denied
Jun 29 11:23:57 ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx journal: plesk sendmail[7708]: System error (/usr/local/psa/handlers/spool/messageEFbeQO): No such file or directory
Jun 29 11:23:57 ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx journal: plesk sendmail[7710]: Unable to open temporary file `/usr/local/psa/handlers/spool/messageEFbeQO' (2): No such file or directory

and i not have idea where the problem. i hope have said all information.

I launch the command plesk repair mail on subscription interested but not working.
The error is the same: " error closing /usr/lib/sendmail: (exit 17920) "

Back