• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics deletes month

S

slemke

Hi !

I am trying to regenerate some awstats statistics.

System: Plesk 10.2 (same Problem before with 10.1)
Linux servername.org 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Nov 9 13:35:30 EST 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

This is fine:
[...]

MONTH=03
YEAR=2011
STATDIR=/var/www/vhosts/my-domain.de/statistics/webstat/${YEAR}-${MONTH}
mkdir ${STATDIR}
cd ${STATDIR}
/usr/share/awstats/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl -lang=de -month=${MONTH} -year=${YEAR} -config=my-domain.de-http -staticlinks -configdir=/usr/local/psa/etc/awstats -awstatsprog=/var/www/cgi-bin/awstats/awstats.pl -dir=${STATDIR}
ln -s awstats.my-domain.de-http.html index.html

[...]

There is my 2011-03 directory in "webstat" filled with the html-files.

But after doing a

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=my-domain.de

My 2011-03 directory has been deleted ! But only this one.
The 2011-02 and 2011-04 directory still exists.

It´s really frustating ! It is not domain-based - I have this problem with each domain hosted on the server. Where is the problem ?

Thanks,
Sebastian

Last edited by a moderator:
I can recommend you try to use KB search for 'awstats statistics' phrase for Plesk for Linux product. There are some useful articles and maybe it will help you.

Hello,

I have already taken a look to the kb, but didn't find a matching solution.
The Problem is the stastic-program of plesk, which deletes the files, not awstats.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Hello,

please - can you provide me an email-address ? The document is too big for posting in the forum or PM.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Which document? What do you mean? Why you can't attach it to post if it is necessary?

Hi !

I did not see the attachment-button - my mistake.
See attached file.

Sebastian

Attachments

• stat-problem.txt
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi !

5550 - tried - same problem - after
$PRODUCT_ROOT_D/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=$vhost_name
the march 2011 has been deleted.

5608 - does not affect the issue ? The last day of the month is not the problem - that´s correct in all other month.
Nevertheless - the script from 5608 was my basis for recreating my awstats-files.

Regards,
Sebastian

Back