• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

v12 builder sites on cell phones

Phillip1

New Pleskian
We just upgraded to v12 a few days ago. I do like the new version. But its been a learning curve. In some ways, its not as user friendlily as v11.

One very odd thing I have found is how sites look on cell phones. Plesk tech support is not helpful at all on this.

I just re-built this site on v12 because they said that v11 sites dont upgrade automitically. So I re-built the web site in 12. TomKatRealty.com is the site.

When I looked at the site on my cell, I noticed something odd. The menu is missing. I scrolled to the bottom of site and found the link that says switch to the full version.

I switched and its a lot nicer. The full version has the menus, and the entire site formats a lot better. Unless I am missing something, I dont see the purpose for the mobile version or the needs for it.

A site with no menus is a worthless web site. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on this?

Phillip

Hi Phillip1 and welcome to this forum.

If you scroll up a little on the mobile version there should be a blue bar appearing that contains the menu icon. Tip the icon to make the navigation menu appear.

Back