• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Vacation filter not present on Horde 5.1.4 webmail

Stef77

New Pleskian
Hallo,
I update to Plesk 11.5.3 on Debian 6.0.3

On Horde 5.1.4 webmail the "Vacation filter" of Ingo does not appear.
Only "Blacklist" and "Whitelist" filters are present.

This is a great problem for all the customers with websites on the server, because we can setup the "auto-reply" only by Plesk.
Could someone help me how to solve this problem? It's necessary to setup the "vacation filter" by webmail as Ingo normally provide.

Thank you all
S.P.

I see Vacation module in Ingo on Plesk 11.5:

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# rpm -qa | grep horde
psa-horde-5.1.4-cos6.build115130916.13.noarch

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# rpm -qa | grep ingo
psa-ingo-3.1.2-cos6.build115130916.13.noarch

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# rpm -ql psa-ingo-3.1.2-cos6.build115130916.13.noarch | grep Vacation
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Basic/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Form/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Script/Ispconfig/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Script/Sieve/Action/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Storage/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Storage/VacationTest.php

Why you can't use it?

I see Vacation module in Ingo on Plesk 11.5:

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# rpm -qa | grep horde
psa-horde-5.1.4-cos6.build115130916.13.noarch

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# rpm -qa | grep ingo
psa-ingo-3.1.2-cos6.build115130916.13.noarch

[root@ppu11-5 ~]# rpm -ql psa-ingo-3.1.2-cos6.build115130916.13.noarch | grep Vacation
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Basic/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Form/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Script/Ispconfig/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Script/Sieve/Action/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Storage/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Storage/VacationTest.php

Why you can't use it?

Hi IgorG and thank you for the answer.
Sorry but this commands are not for Debian.

My problem: I updated Plesk to new version 11.5.3 and found new Horde webmail pre-installed. But on the Filter setting panel I found only "Black list" and "White list". "Vacation" option is not visible.

Yes. I see al the folders of Ingo and i have the "whitelist" and "blacklist" options of Ingo visibile in the options.

Hello,
my system shows the same behaviour:
Plesk 11.5.30 Update #36 on CentOS 6.5, psa-ingo-3.1.3-cos6.build115131216.11.noarch installed

Unfortunally in Horde Webmail I do only have a Whilelist/Blacklist filter rule, no Vacation rule.

How can I make the vacation rule appear?

Hello

Same Problem with vacations here:

PSA 11.5
OS Debian 6
Horde 5.1.5

Has somebody a solution?

Thx

Hallo All,

can't believe, that this issue is not of importance for more users.
After Upgrading to PLESK v12.0.18 Update #4 (Horde 5.1.6 & CentOS 6.5 in place and qmail used) the problem still exists.

I can confirm that psa-ingo is installed and it's files and directories exist. On the Horde-webmail-frondend I see the "whitelist" and "blacklist" in the options, but no vacation filter.

Can anybody help, please?

Thank you in advance,

best rgds

-Rolf

Last edited:
Vacation module is not supplied with Plesk or with Horde by default in this matter. You can find this information in their official documentation to Vacation module:

"You must install Horde before installing Vacation".

http://www.horde.org/apps/vacation

So if necessary this module should be installed additionally by following documentation of Horde Vacation module provided on their official site (the link above).

As of that, the task of installing and configuring Horde vacation module lies out of scope of Parallels technical support.

Dear Igor,

thank you very much for answering and taking care.
Please excuse me - I am a little bit confused now.

In your first statement in this thread you state that you can see the vacation module and ask Steff77 why he can't use it.
I am sure, that I am missing something.

Can you please explain under which (Parallels supported) settings a vacation message can be set from within Webmail under PLESK 11,5 and 12 ?

Thank you very much,

Rgds
-Rolf

Hello

We still have the same Problem here.

The Horde Webmail is installed with autoinstaller. So i expect, that also the vacation work correct.
Please give me a solution asap.

Kind Regards

Manuel

Vacation module is not supplied with Plesk or with Horde by default in this matter. You can find this information in their official documentation to Vacation module:

"You must install Horde before installing Vacation".

http://www.horde.org/apps/vacation

So if necessary this module should be installed additionally by following documentation of Horde Vacation module provided on their official site (the link above).

As of that, the task of installing and configuring Horde vacation module lies out of scope of Parallels technical support.

According to the release notes function is entirely possibly:

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...tes/parallels-plesk-panel-12.0-for-linux.html

"Now Plesk fully supports Dovecot mail server as a fast and efficient alternative to Courier for IMAP and POP3. With Dovecot sieve rules support, users can now set up server-based email filtering in mobile-friendly Horde and Roundcube webmail programs. Now it is also possible to set up out-of-office auto-replies directly in webmail. Learn more."

Must we switch from Courier to Dovecot for the functionality to be present, much like the others, I upgraded to 12.0.18 and I have whitelist and blacklist but no vacation reply functions present in Horde.

Thanks,

Josh

Back