• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Version 17.8.11 Update #1 Debian9

Ankebut

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

i have installed Version 17.8.11 Update #1 but my debian is only version 8.10‬ how can i update to debian 9?

Officially distupgrade to Debian 9 is not supported Dist-Upgrade Support
You can just install new server with Debian 9 and migrate your current server.

also on my site is it not possible to install Plesk with debian 9 in a new server, maybe you have a server where I can do the migration?

Uhh just get a new server, migrate everyone over, and then cancel the old server.... that's what we all do.

OH do you own the server? Well that's easy too - Get a temporary at Digital Ocean or something, where you can pay hourly. Migrate them off, wipe and reinstall your server, and the migrate them back over....

I mean... anything is going to cost you but having your server compromised for running old software/applications will cost you even more.

also i have installed plesk wit debian 9 on a new server must i migrate first in new server all my subscription from old server and must after start migration from old server?

yes i have new server with debian 9 after i need migrate this to my old server but here is no domains and subscriptions on the new server must i migrate without any subscription?

From the new server, you would need to initiate the migration manager. You'll see an option to migrate the whole server over.

must i start first migration from new server? and after old server?

show image here is all empty when i nee migrate from my old server

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 03.24.24.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 03.24.24.png
    542.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You need to start it from the new server, and that's it. There's no need to access the old server.

when i start it from new server i do migrate first the new server right? after i must start it from old serve?

Back