• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Very annoying dns warning in plesk 12.5.30

Linulex

Silver Pleskian
After the migration of a domain with dns records other then the default in the template there is a big yellow warning in plesk 12.5.30 saying:

Warning: The DNS zone was modified. If you would like to apply changes in the DNS template to this zone, either click the 'Apply DNS Template Changes' button on this page or go to the Server Administration Panel > Tools & Settings > DNS Template Settings > Apply DNS Template Changes and choose the 'Apply the changes to all zones' option.

And no way to dismiss it or close it. This warning is always there. I know this domain has different dns entries, i entered them myself.

In plesk 12.0.18 there is an option to dismiss this warning, please bring that back or some other may to get rid of it.

thank you
Jan

Hi @Linulex

Thank you for reporting the issue.

I agree that this notification is a bit annoying but as I see the same behavior was in Plesk 12.0.18 too.

What do you mean by "In plesk 12.0.18 there is an option to dismiss this warning"?

hello vlikhtanskiy

i was mistaken, i cant make it go away in plesk 12.0.18 and its equally annoying.

If is change the dns template, there is a warning, asking to apply the changes to all domains. That has a link "hide".

regards
Jan

This still hasn't been fixed in update #42, I'm facing the same problem after migrating from 9.5.4. All domains show the annoying message.
I don't want to apply template to any of the domains and I don't want Plesk to bother me with this. What can I do?

I tried the following SQL query:
update dns_zone set syncRecords=true;

and it seems to "fix" the problem (at least the stupid message is gone). But are there any possible side effects to using this query?

Back