• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

vhost.conf problem

S

subtype

Guest
I am hosting on a Media Temple Dedicated-Virtual 3.0 Platform. CentOS, Plesk 8.1...

PHP Sessions do not work so they told me to follow these directions:

http://kb.mediatemple.net/article.php?id=652

I did that, now I cannot see any of my domains, I get a 404 type error. Can someone point me to better directions, and exactly what needs to be on a vhost.conf file? I am thinking I need more than just that Include line, like IP addresses / aliases etc?
 
Back
Top