1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

vhost files not copying, locked out of plesk during migration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by tkeenoy, Nov 21, 2008.

1. tkeenoy

tkeenoy Guest

I'm attempting to migrate between servers and encountering several issues. Both servers are using Plesk 8.6

1. Doing individual domains, vhost files are not copying. Domain and client data seem to be importing properly, but no files.

2. I tried moving everything in one go, and was locked out of Plesk on the old server, email stopped working, and several MySQL functions stopped working (started getting error messages on some of our sites). I canceled the migration and everything seems to be back to working order. I was unable to verify whether the above bug was repeated, as I canceled the migration before it was complete.

Can someone point me to the current documentation for the migration manager? This might be easier to do with command line than the automated version.

2. OZyryanov

OZyryanov Guest

Hello!

I do not understands your situation.

Please look at log file.