• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Virus Alert notification email

BobK

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
WINDOWS
Plesk version and microupdate number
So when the AV software detects an income email that contains a virus to one of my clients domains and deletes it, it sends me the email about it.
Is there a way to change this so that the alert goes to the email address on file for that domain instead of coming to me as the main plesk server administrator?
To be clear, I resell sites/email so there are multiple clients with their own domain/email on my server.
I have no reason to want to see this, but the individual domain/website owner should get it. I cant seem to find anything about this.
Thanks

1675708208180.png

I think plesk has this built in. I have virus total website check, but i dont think thats doing email. There is an Antivirus email option on each email account so i assume its a native feature.
1675763264267.png
1675763267080.png

You would need to have purchased either Plesk Premium Antivirus or Kaspersky Antivirus. You might have one installed but not have the license purchased as evident of the antivirus tab (otherwise you wouldn't have that tab).
Refer to:

Don't think the full settings is available if you don't purchased a license, but never had one setup so not sure on that.

What i run is "Plesk WebHost Edition - Plesk Web Host Edition license" which is maintained by the Plesk reseller. So it must come with something in that edition as i have not purchased or installed anything else.

Back