1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Want To Upgrade To 7.6, A Few Questions Before

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by JustinK101, Jun 18, 2006.

1. JustinK101

JustinK101 Guest

Currently running 7.56 with a custom build of PHP 5 and mysql 5.

Will this cause any problems if I attempt to upgrade to 7.6 even though I have custom versions of PHP and mysql already installed?

Secondly, we are running both the standard version of mssql that shippes with plesk 7.5 and then we downloaded MSSQL 2006 Express. How can I integrate just one version? I only want to use MSSQL 2006 Express and not have two versions running. Thanks much.

-- Justin

2. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I would be carefull. See this post:

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34413

Secondly if I was you I'd wait. I burned myself once by upgrading too quickly to a new version too quickly. Rather wait and see what other problems surface before you jump, or, have a duplicate setup and a 100% mirrored backup that you can test thoroughly before upgrading.

3. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

I upgraded to 7.5 when it was 7.5.6. that should tell you something..