• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Warden Antispam & Virus Protection Extension for Plesk

You have already expressed your opinion above and you have been given a response from the developer. All further discussion on this issue, I suggest you continue in the private conversation. Thank you for understanding.
No I don't understand @IgorG Where are the forum policy rules that state a paying customer cannot have a valid discussion with the developer in the Plesk Extensions sub-topic? They posted. Critical discussion is not allowed?

I'm with warden now ever since the release and it amazes me every day to see how clean all inboxes are and I receive a lot of positive feedback from people I provide mailboxes to. Currently there's around 300-500 spam mails being rejected every day and only once has there been a false positive. That however can be easily treated through the comfortable UI and hasn't been a problem ever since. To me, warden was one of the best things that could happen to Plesk. It's comfortable, powerful and the support is just amazing – reactions and solutions within minutes at times but it never took Danami more than a day to provide fixes or custom edits to the code. I can only recommend too! To me, it's a must have.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Juggernaut Security and Firewall 2.0 is almost released and I'm going to merge a lot of my work from that into the next release of Warden so expect some really need stuff to come :)

Warden Anti-spam and Virus protection 1.10 has been released and is now available in the Plesk extension directory. A special thanks goes out to the Plesk certification team for all their hard work!

Announcements - Danami

Hello danami !

I'm very interested at your product ... :D

Ok, now let's start with my questions :

- What do you mean, I want to make a new installation of Onyx at my server.
I make a " custom installation ", so I can choose any option I want.
Could I install Spamassassin in this way, too, or not ?
Which packets should I not install ?

- The paid season for another server is running out, so is it possible ( with one licence )
to install it as a test-installation on this server, and after getting more experience, switch it on the
new server ?
Simulation Regroupement de prêt

- Is there a test licence ( 30 days or so ... ;) ) ?

- A chance for this forum user, to get a special price :D
( Because I passed the Easter sale ( was some days in holiday ) )

So, that's all ( for the moment .. ) ! :)

Thanks for your help ...

Bye, Martin
Me too, I don't understand

1. You can install spamassassin with the command: plesk installer add --components spamassassin
2. We do have a 15 day trial license. The link is right on the product page.
3. No we do not have any discounts at this time.

Warden Anti-spam and Virus protection 1.15 with Plesk Obsidian support has been released and is now available in the Plesk extension directory. Announcement: Announcements - Danami

Last edited:
Back