• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Warden Anti-spam and Virus Protection - license question

mschenk

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.8 (Sapphire Caracal)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.55 Update #2, last updated on Sept 28, 2023 03:31 AM
Hi,
i have the Warden Anti-spam and Virus Protection - Admin Edition - 10 Domains on one of my servers. Recently i have more than 10 Domains on this server. But not all of them use Email.
Question: Is the License counting totoal of Domains installed on my Plesk Server independently if they have Email configured? Or does ist count only Domains with Email?

Question: Is the License counting totoal of Domains installed on my Plesk Server independently if they have Email configured? Or does ist count only Domains with Email?
@mschenk You cannot pick and choose which domains your license applies to as Warden scans all incoming and outgoing mail. Many clients use Warden exclusively to track all outgoing PHP based mail even if the domain doesn't have any mailboxes.

Thanks. I have also PHP Laravel applications on the server. To track the emails sent from PHP do I have to do any special configuration in warden AntiSpam? How to track this PHP Mails please?

Back