• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Warning: You are currently operating within the grace period

Mark Jr

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am using PLESK web hosting edition.

During the server backup upload, the server got stuck somehow. The installation was done a few times more repeatedly then we went for a reset.

Our provider installed a fresh account i suppose as none of the settings we done. The backup upload on first try completed well.

Question: Why do we keep seeing an alert at the top in orange box in PLESK panel. I opened a ticket to bring it to the providers attention and they said not to worry about it.

Warning: You are currently operating within the grace period of your product license. To update your product license, select the Retrieve Keys option on the License Management Page.http://89.252.178.104:8880/server/key_info.php

When I click retrieve the keys. the Key Update Status says Request cannot be serviced from the specified IP(s): xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

Is our server safe, i mean will something expire soon. I see a key number and Next license key update Oct 17, 2019 in License Management.

Has anyone come across the same situation before. Thanks for the advice.

Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11 Update #71
The system is up-to-date. Checked on Oct 22

Last edited:
I suppose that you have several IP addresses on your Plesk server (Tools & Settings > IP Addresses) and requests to Plesk Key Administrator (ka.plesk.com) are sent from "xx.xxx.xxx.xxx" non-main IP address. Contact the system administrator in order to make requests to ka.plesk.com be sent from the main IP address.

Back