• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Watchdog cron error after yesterday's autoupdate

manipogo

New Pleskian
Hi,

I received an successful autoupdate notification from plesk yesterday and this morning I received this e-mail from cron daemon. I am assuming the error below is a result of the update since I haven't seen this message before. Does anyone have a fix?

Subject: Cron <root@myserver> /opt/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day

"/opt/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
/opt/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `"The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk 9 distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk 9 environment.\n"'
/opt/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats: line 2: ` die("The file {$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']} is part of Plesk 9 distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk 9 environment.\n");'"

Thanks in advance.

Back