• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

We need a control panel for 1 website

EhiI

New Pleskian
hello guys,
we have been running a windows server with a few high profile clients for a few years now, which all run on .net and MSSQL server.

However our client wants to use joomla using MySQL and php for a one website, hence we need to install plesk.

We tried installing MySQL on the server and MySQL connector but cant seem to work around it without a control panel.

My question - is there a low end license for plesk that we can buy and how much will it cost

many thanks

Ehi

I'm running around for over a fortnight for a similar license, but there is absolutely no help available anywhere at all. The Parallels support would point you to their Partnersite and suggest you search from the hundreds of listed companies there, but none of those providers would give you a license alone. They'll want you to host with them too. I guess Parallels doesn't really care much for smaller businesses at all.
I'm going to be forced to buy a 100 domain license (my hosting provider sells no less than that) for a single domain

Back