• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Web Dav issues.

B

BasicMind

Guest
Okay I'm trying to get webdav up and running. from what Ive found on apache and on this forum I came up with this.

httpd.conf
Code:
<Directory /home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/webdav/>
        AuthType Digest
        AuthName iCal
        AuthDigestFile "/home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com/dav.digest.passwd"

        <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS>
                require valid-user
        </LimitExcept>

        DAV On
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from All
        Options All
</Directory>
added the user resarted apache and I got nothing.
apache restarts fine and dandy but there are no webdav directorys. Am I missing something painfuly obvious.
 
Back
Top