• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Hosting Intergration ?

mike2010

Basic Pleskian
Hello, i've got the latest version of Plesk Panel 10 installed...and was surprised to see when switching from 9 to 10 , it now seems like a Reseller Friendly control panel. How we can control bandwidth / usage of other users on the fly.

I'm thinking about purchasing a Web Hosting domain....to offer web hosting. Is there a certain intergration script or popular software to intergrate with Plesk 10 ? Example : to make my home page a Web Hosting Package type of home page, i'd like it to link / intergrate automatically with my current server and current Plesk 10.

I'll be very new to running a Web Hosting site, so my bad if this sounds noobish. The main thing is I was it to integrate seamlessly with Plesk....once people starting signing up for Web Hosting on my new / soon-to-be site.

thanks

Hi Mike,

There are two separate factors here: (1) the creation of your own website where you will run your business and (2) some ordering/billing/provisioning piece so that customers can order your services and be automatically setup.

For (1): You can use the Parallels Web Presence Builder (optional add-on) to easily create your website in a point-and-click environment. Alternatively, there are many site design tools and free/paid templates available on the Internet that you can use in helping you to create your website.

For (2): You can use the Parallels Customer & Business Manager (optional add-on) to automate the creation of order forms, available products, pricing, customer management, automated billing, and automated creation of customer accounts when they sign up. Alternatively, there are many billing utilities available on the Internet that integration with Plesk Panel 10 to offer similar functionality such as WHMCS.

there should be a more simplified , script type installation for this by now that's easy to configure.

surprised there isn't yet..

I'm guessing once White Labeling'ing becomes more common in 2012, all this won't be needed anymore anyway.

Back