• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Presence Builder icon is missing from Customer Control Panel

JasperV

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I am facing the following issue: Web Presence Builder icon is missing from Customer Control Panel.

I tried to apply the following solution from the knowledgebase: http://kb.parallels.com/en/9284, however I ended at step 2, because there is no "Sites published with Web Presence Builder" parameter in any of my Service Plans.

I am running plesk Panel 11.5.30 instead of 10.x. and step 1 tells me the parameter "Sites published with Web Presence Builder" equals 10.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Do you have "PPSitebuilder" marked as installed in Server Components?

I meant Server Components but not istallation screen.

I am sorry I misunderstood:

Herewith the Server Component PPSiteBuilder, which is installed.
InstalledComponent-PPSiteBuilder.png

What do you mean exactly "Web Presence Builder icon is missing from Customer Control Panel"? By default it looks like:

screen 2014-02-26 в 14.49.05.PNG

Perhaps some of necessary permissions are not enabled in subscription.

Did you ever resolve this problem? We're having the exact same issue.

1. Added the Web Presence Builder 100 sites functionality to my Plesk license
2. Forced Plesk to retrieve keys and double checked that the license indicates I get 100 sites. Also double checked that it showed the component installed.
3. Went to set the option for 'Sites published with web presence builder' and was nowhere to be found. Not in subscriptions nor in Service Plans

Component showing is: 11.5.10-42107.13120413

I then checked to be sure the component is installed (it is). Even tried removing it and readding it by running `rpm -e pp-sitebuilder --nodeps` then adding it in via the Plesk updater. No go.

Any other ideas I can try?

No, this issue has not been solved yet.

I have just discovered the solution to this problem for my case, though I can't say if it will be true for others.

When ordering keys for Plesk from Parallels there is a feature called "Disable SiteBuilder" that I always select by default since we pretty much never use it. I had a customer request it, which is why I was trying to get it working, yet I had forgotten about that option.

To fix this issue, I logged in to the Parallels key licensing system (only your provider of your Plesk license can do this) and chose to "Downgrade" my license. I then removed the "Disable SiteBuilder" feature and completed the downgrade order.

Finally I logged back in to Plesk and went to License Management and chose to "Retrieve Keys" to update to the latest key that no longer has SiteBuilder disabled.

Now I have the option to select the number of sites allowed in Web Presence Builder.

Back