• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Web Presence Builder - Publishing Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-NYESDigital

Regular Pleskian
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5.30 MU #1 CentOS 6.3 (Final) 64bit

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Having a problem with a particular site not publishing in WPB since upgrading to plesk panel 11.5.30 - getting an error of "The site has not been published.
Object has no property with name 'width'"

Other sites have been publishing fine since the upgrade apart from this one, any ideas?

Thanks

It looks like database inconsistency. I suppose that for some reason there is no corresponding record in widget_property table for name 'width'. But I suggest you contact Support Team. They will check and fix it directly on your server.

Thanks, after a lot of troubleshooting and removing pages of the site until it published again i found the issue to be some empty text and image modules which had been added on a particular page. Removing them fixed the issue. Cheers.

Yes, we encounter the same.

Browse the database, we found one widget (widget_type = 26) missing width in widget_property.
We locate that particular page (and user) in WPB 11.5 (standalone version) editor, then it can publish.

The right hand side column is empty in the 2 column layout.

Thank you for your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back