• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Web Server only showing Default Pages

Uwe Sievers

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.10
Plesk version and microupdate number
After Update tonight to Obsidian 18.0.61 the server only shows default pages for all domains without SSL.

The autoinstaller.log shows no errors.
plesk repair all -y >> reports no errors.

What can I do?

If "plesk repair all" (which in includes "plesk repair web") doesn't fix it, you'll need to let support look at it.

Check IP Adesses - Plesk - Tools/Settings - IP Adresses - Reread
And check network if all networkinterfaces are up.
If IP Adresses are up and binded -> repair all or repair web + repair fs should solve it, like Peter said.

Check IP Adesses - Plesk - Tools/Settings - IP Adresses - Reread
And check network if all networkinterfaces are up.
If IP Adresses are up and binded -> repair all or repair web + repair fs should solve it, like Peter said.
The IP Adresses are ok and I think there is no network problem.
I can log in to Plesk and inside the admin panel everything seems to be ok - no problem at all.
Even the previews of the websites are ok.
And as I said >> plesk repair all -y >> reports no errors.

Check network status?
I have three years ago something like that. what exactly caused it, I do not know. After 5 days of trying whatever a backup of before the update, and only role back configurations (no data) of the subscriptions brought solvation.

Back