• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

webadmin of mssql cann't be connected

S

sunå

plesk 10.2.0,windows 2008 R2 64bit

The webadmin of mssql 2005 and 2008 cann't be connected after the installation of windows update.Before the update,all were ok.What's the problem?Thanks!

Sorry,I mean before windows update.

I find in the windows error logs that:

CREATE FILE encountered operating system error 5(Access is denied.) while attempting to open or create the physical file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MSSQL\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\tempdb.mdf'.

FCB::Open: Operating system error 5(Access is denied.) occurred while creating or opening file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MSSQL\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\tempdb.mdf'. Diagnose and correct the operating system error, and retry the operation.

FCB::Open failed: Could not open file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MSSQL\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\tempdb.mdf for file number 1. OS error: 5(Access is denied.).

I find that TCP port 8401 is not listened.Which service is listening 8401?

sqladmin(default) site created by plesk to handle all redirects to MSSQL web admin is listening on 8401 port.

You can check if this site exists in IIS and recreate this site by the following command:
"%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-sqladmin

It is ok after running the command.But 8401 is not listened automatically when system reboot.

Maybe you don't have domains created?

If you still need to have this site operable you can change AutoStart property for this site in IIS directly. so it will be started automatically after reboot.

Back