• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webalizer problem

D

dvotion

Hello,

I'm have problems with Webalizer not generating reports for 1 hosting account anymore. On all the other hostingaccounts Webalizer works fine but on this one not. How can I solve this problem? I've searched all over the net and read about 2 big logfiles and dns_cache.db. I've tried to change my logrotation and also tried to delete the dns_cache.db (only renamed) but nothing helps.

Thank you for helping me out!

gr. Dennis

Any luck?

Have you had any luck fixing your issue? I have a number of customers that aren't getting data from Webalizer, and they have 'broken' on multiple days.

From what I can tell, the webalizer.hist and webalizer.current files have become corrupt and are causing the issue. I'm poking around now to see what my options are, but I feel like those customers aren't going to have history now.

What really bugs me is that I can't find a rhyme or reason to the break. If it happened on a bunch of customers now, what says it won't happen again tomorrow?

Back