• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webalizer stopped working in Plesk 12.x after migration. How to fix it?

Davis

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have recently migrated my websites from Plesk 11.0.9 to a new server with Plesk 12.x and the webalizer is not working.

- Is there a chance to repair it and not loose the data? If yes, how do I do that?
- Or do I have to remove it and install Webalizer again? How do I do that?

OS Ubuntu

Uninstalling Webalizer with plesk updater is not possible.

After executing this:
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/statistics --calculate-all

I get:
Code:
WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : Executing logs preparation...
error: error creating output file /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs/error_log.1: File exists
statistics[6845]: Unable to execute logrotate via: /opt/psa/logrotate/sbin/logrotate /opt/psa/etc/logrotate.conf -s /opt/psa/var/logrotate.status

Thank you very much for any hints, would be very appreciated.

What sort of output of this command:

# /opt/psa/logrotate/sbin/logrotate /opt/psa/etc/logrotate.conf -s /opt/psa/var/logrotate.status

?

error: error creating output file /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs/error_log.1: File exists

Problem is that due to added option compress logrotate compresses all logs, even first one, but this log already exists and logrotate won't overwrite it.

Try to run

# gzip /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs/*.1

That should move the .1 files out of the way and put the files in a state logrotate expects.

I got this:

gzip: /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs/error_log.1 has 1 other link -- unchanged

Please show me output of following command:

# ls -la /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs/*.1

-rw-r--r-- 2 root root 64785383424 Sep 15 03:23 /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs/error_log.1

Looks like there is hard link. Try to use -f option for gzip.
.gz archive will be created with force.

Server froze, plesk and all websites went offline. Had to manually reboot.

After several restarts I got ...
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (Abstract.php:144)

Plesk autoinstaller:

Would you like to help Parallels make better products by sending information
about installation, upgrade, and other problems? [Yes]: yes
File downloading PSA_12.0.18/plesk-12.0.18-ubt14.04-x86_64.inf3: 11%..27%..31%..46%..51%..66%..75%..81%..95%..100% was finished.
File downloading PSA_12.0.18/plesk-patches-12.0.18-ubt14.04-x86_64.inf3: 11%..32%..42%..56%..62%..75%..81%..93%..100% was finished.
File downloading SITEBUILDER_12.0.6/sitebuilder-12.0.6-deball-all.inf3: 33%..100% was finished.
File downloading NGINX_1.6.0/nginx-1.6.0-ubt14.04-x86_64.inf3: 100% was finished.
Synchronizing the Debian APT package index files...

ERROR: Failed to update the apt cache.
Failed to execute an external command: fork operation failed.
Not all packages were installed.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

Last edited:
Back