• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail Calendar Showing cross-site information?

T

Traged1

We have reports that after the upgrade to 8.10 the webmail calender program has begun shoing events and days for one domain on the other domain's calender. this is not good. Cross site information should be containted and is a security issue.

No body?? I reported this to PLESK support and they have not been able to find out why this is occurring, no doubt it was a mess up from the last upgrade. :mad:

I guess I should track down the calender rpm if possible and re-install it. Not sure if the calender has it's own rpm or not?

OK it's psa-kronolith-2.1.3-rhel3.build81061129.22.noarch.rpm I will re-install it and report the results?

Ok the re-install did not work. It appears that the rpm is not removing the following mysql tables:

/var/lib/mysql/horde/kronolith_events.MYD
/var/lib/mysql/horde/kronolith_events.MYI
/var/lib/mysql/horde/kronolith_storage.MYI
/var/lib/mysql/horde/kronolith_storage.MYD
/var/lib/mysql/horde/kronolith_storage.frm
/var/lib/mysql/horde/kronolith_events.frm

So when I re-install the rpm the same entries are in all the domains calender.

I will try to remove these entries via Mysql console and see if that will work?

rpm -e psa-kronolith

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`;
mysql> use horde;
Database changed
mysql> show tables;
+---------------------------+
| Tables_in_horde |
| horde_datatree |
| horde_datatree_attributes |
| horde_datatree_seq |
| horde_histories |
| horde_histories_seq |
| horde_prefs |
| horde_sessionhandler |
| horde_tokens |
| horde_users |
| horde_vfs |
| kronolith_events |
| kronolith_storage |
| mnemo_memos |
| turba_objects |
14 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> drop table kronolith_events;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)

mysql> drop table kronolith_storage;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

rpm -Uvh /root/psa/PSA_8.1.0/dist-rpm-RedHat-el3-i386/opt/horde/psa-kronolith-2.1.3-rhel3.build81061129.22.noarch.rpm

Doing the above commands will solve the problem. Sw-Soft please write a fix in the installer to check for this upgrade bug.

This also happened for turba, so repeat the step above but look for the mysql database table turba_objects, drop it then re-install the psa-turba rpm.

Back