• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Webmail - Can't Send

DennyP

Basic Pleskian
When I click on the Send Mail button after composing an email in Webmail nothing happens. I don't get any error message, but the email doesn't get sent.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Try sending to a locally hosted domain, then to somewhere like gmail and hotmail just to make sure that mail sending in general is working. If it does, then there may be a problem between your email server and the destination mail server. it could even be delayed on the destination side

I can send email just fine through this domain using qmail, SMTP through outlook, and through PHP scripts to any domain.

However, I just tested it again and it is now working. I have no clue as to what changed.

Back