• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Webmail - CGI Error

L

Leevis

Guest
Hey all, we've never used webmail with Plesk but would like to start. When I go to open webmail, I get the following:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.


I've found a couple of posts on this forum about the same issue, but none of them provided a fix or tips on troubleshooting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top