• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail / Horde IMP - No Folders - No Password Change

A

Anwar

Problems with Webmail / Horde

I have the following problems with the Webmail / Horde (IMP) below:-

1. No Folders in Webmail (Horde/IMP)

I cant see any FOLDERS in Horde/Imp webmail apart from INBOX. There is no option to add / manage / delete folders whatsoever.

I checked all the options, in Horde and Mail.... but no luck.

I even went as far as checking the IMP "conf.php", but all the settings seem to be enabled in there. What could it be?

Could someone help me out?!?

2. No Place for Password Change in(Horde/IMP)

There isn't a place where WEBMAIL USERS can change their own password (without accessing the Plesk Control Panel - which is silly really).

I remember in the v7.0 there used to be. Also , in the Beta 7.5 there was too.

My installation even has the /horde/passwd folder. So why the heck is it not working?

Anyone have any ideas?!?

Anwar

NO FOLDERS

if have the same problem and use mailenable enterprise!

Well the thing is..... in your case (MAILENABLE ENTERPRISE) just try using
IMAP Login, instead of POP3.

However, in the case of Smartermail Pro and IMAP, the folders still do not work.

Try Horde's IMAP login, and tell me if it works with MAILENABLE ENTERPRISE.

Could u add me to MS Messenger
on

[email protected]

I wanted to chat... and see if we can both work on fixing our problems.

Thanks

Anwar

now it seems to work with the enterprise version but i will see the folders only if I log in over "Cyrus IMAP" Server. Logging in with normal IMAP gives back an error if i try to make a new folder. i am still testing... unfortunatly i don´t have msn installed at this time. i only have an id on yahoo.
regards
oliver

I'm glad you got it partially working.

Mine works partially with SmarterMail, but it doesnt Poll and populate the new emails. It does allow me to create folders etc, and even shows me in the headings that I have NEW MAIL. But... it doesnt populate at all.

Well, oliver, add me to yahoo then.

my yahoo id is

[email protected]

catch u later :)

Back