1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

webmail / horde problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by findme.ru, Aug 15, 2007.

1. findme.ru

findme.ru Guest

Hello!

I have recently update my up-to-date Plesk 8.2 server with yum to php 5.2.3 and mysql-5.0.27. Everything seems to be fine, but i suddenly noticed, that webmail is not working after this update.

On trying to open webmail main page, I am getting an error message. I have recorded server answer: web server is trying to redirect to "http://horde/index.php" URL. Of course, there are no such server and I am getting error.

If I am trying to open webmail's site with the path like "/imp/login.php", I am getting the proper login page, but nothing happence after pressing the "logon" button, I am just staying on the same page.

Please, help me with an advice to solve this problem.
    Thank you!

2. NetWhiz

NetWhiz Guest

Ever get this fixed?

3. findme.ru

findme.ru Guest

Hello,

I have researched the logs and found, that new PHP's php.ini file have some configuration changes.
    I have edited "variables_order" parameter with the value "GPCES" and everything becomes to work fine.