• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

webmail / horde problem

F

findme.ru

Hello!

I have recently update my up-to-date Plesk 8.2 server with yum to php 5.2.3 and mysql-5.0.27. Everything seems to be fine, but i suddenly noticed, that webmail is not working after this update.

On trying to open webmail main page, I am getting an error message. I have recorded server answer: web server is trying to redirect to "http://horde/index.php" URL. Of course, there are no such server and I am getting error.

If I am trying to open webmail's site with the path like "/imp/login.php", I am getting the proper login page, but nothing happence after pressing the "logon" button, I am just staying on the same page.

Please, help me with an advice to solve this problem.
Thank you!

Hello,

I have researched the logs and found, that new PHP's php.ini file have some configuration changes.
I have edited "variables_order" parameter with the value "GPCES" and everything becomes to work fine.

Back