• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

webmail / Horde

T

troubler

Hi people,

Image, you have an mailbox with lot a mails. You loged in your account and select few of them do delete and just click the buton. After few seconds ..... you are shocked. All mails in the mailbox has been deleted !
I would say its terrible, but this word would not be enough to explain my feelings in this moment.

Well, has somebody lit a similer problem or what ever we it could call a similiar pain ? I mean actually our clients using pop3 to handle with mails, but sometime its a necessary for people to going to clean a mailbox or some mails in his accounts. Is there any known issue or patch or something else ? Thanks in advance for any useful answers.

I have the opposite problem, you select a few message and click the delete link, but the deleted messages remain.

How do you setup webmail and horde mail... some screenshots please for us dummies... thanks...

Back