1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail issues when migrating

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by iRapture, Dec 14, 2010.

1. iRapture

iRapture New Pleskian

57%
    There seems to be a whole set of issues related to the transfer of mail and in particular items from the webmail interface when using the migration manager to go to version 10.0.1.
    Old Product : Plesk 8.6, Centos 4.7 i686
    New Product : Plesk 10.0.1, Ubuntu 8.04.4 x86_64

Description : Migrating sites from old server to new server does not migrate Address Book(s), Calendar(s) or Blacklist/Whitelist settings from the users' webmail accounts.

Actual result : Mail accounts are successfully created upon migration but webmail address books, calendars, blacklist and whitelist are not carried over to the new server.

Expected result : When migrating a site with mail accounts all webmail settings should transfer including address books, calendars and the users' blacklists/whitelists.

Thank you for your attention.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Could you please add migration log with related errors to your report?

3. iRapture

iRapture New Pleskian

57%
    I have updated my notes above to include calendars. I have also attached the log from one of my migrations which contained many address books, calendars and filters.

4. ago2guy

ago2guy Guest

same issue...anyone know the solutions?