• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail issues when migrating

iRapture

New Pleskian
There seems to be a whole set of issues related to the transfer of mail and in particular items from the webmail interface when using the migration manager to go to version 10.0.1.
Old Product : Plesk 8.6, Centos 4.7 i686
New Product : Plesk 10.0.1, Ubuntu 8.04.4 x86_64

Description : Migrating sites from old server to new server does not migrate Address Book(s), Calendar(s) or Blacklist/Whitelist settings from the users' webmail accounts.

Actual result : Mail accounts are successfully created upon migration but webmail address books, calendars, blacklist and whitelist are not carried over to the new server.

Expected result : When migrating a site with mail accounts all webmail settings should transfer including address books, calendars and the users' blacklists/whitelists.

Thank you for your attention.

Attachments

• migrationManagerLog.txt
    216.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Could you please add migration log with related errors to your report?

I have updated my notes above to include calendars. I have also attached the log from one of my migrations which contained many address books, calendars and filters.

Back