1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webmail - mail with JPG attachment won't open

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by skajkingdom, Apr 11, 2008.

1. skajkingdom

skajkingdom Guest

Hello,

For a few months now, when I receive a mail with a JPG Attachment in it, I can't open it in Webmail. When I click the mail subject, the "Page cannot be displayed" shows up. It does NOT matter how large the attachments are. I can even write an email to my self (for testing) and attach a 1kb JPG image, - it is sent normally - then when I click on it in the Inbox, or even in Sent-Items it won't display.
    I have noticed this happens in all my servers since I use Plesk 8.3.0.
    I have already experimented with all possible PHP settings (max_upload_size, ... etc.) with no result.

BTW, all mails open without any problem in any mail client, like Outlook or Thunderbird/Mulberry.

Any Ideas?

2. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

Have you checked the error_log?