• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Webmail - mail with JPG attachment won't open

S

skajkingdom

Guest
Hello,

For a few months now, when I receive a mail with a JPG Attachment in it, I can't open it in Webmail. When I click the mail subject, the "Page cannot be displayed" shows up. It does NOT matter how large the attachments are. I can even write an email to my self (for testing) and attach a 1kb JPG image, - it is sent normally - then when I click on it in the Inbox, or even in Sent-Items it won't display.
I have noticed this happens in all my servers since I use Plesk 8.3.0.
I have already experimented with all possible PHP settings (max_upload_size, ... etc.) with no result.

BTW, all mails open without any problem in any mail client, like Outlook or Thunderbird/Mulberry.

Any Ideas?
 
Back
Top