• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail not working

MichaelPD

New Pleskian
Plesk 11
CentOS 6.3

Problem: Horde doesnt work!
When i log in with the correct username and password, webmail login page immediately refreshs. there is no error message, but i cant log in.
when i log in with an incorrect passwort, the page shows the "wrong password" message.

IMAP login is working fine, the problem is only with webmail.

I've tried all the things i've found on google, including reinstalling horde, disabling selinux, i've even removed postfix and installed qmail, but still the same issue. I've also tried atmail, not working (allthough i'm not sure whether it's the same problem or a different one).

i've also tried /imp/test.php, works fine, servers.php configurations looks good as well.

Any idea?

Michael

Atmail

I went through the same problem, but with Atmail.
It's a setting that needs to be done in version 11. If you need it and the staff of the parallels I try not to speak to you and inform you.
But it is only in Atmail I believe.

My turn.

Now I'm the one with the Horde stopped. Even with the correct user and password, it loads the page but does not go into webmail.
Logs informs us that the account was accessed.

NOTE: Problem started to occur after the module perl-FCGI-0.71-12011015.x86_64 was been installed. Even uninstalling the problem remains.

Thanks.

Back