• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail - nothing appears (php errors)

A

addstravel

When I open http://webmail.<domainname> I receive the following errors:

Warning: main(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib\core.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib;C:/inetpub/vhosts/webmail/horde/pear;./lib;.;./includes;./pear') in D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib\core.php on line 26

Warning: main(Log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib\Horde.php on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion (include_path='D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib;C:/inetpub/vhosts/webmail/horde/pear;./lib;.;./includes;./pear') in D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib\Horde.php on line 3

Warning: _connect(DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\DataTree\sql.php on line 1255

Fatal error: _connect(): Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib;C:/inetpub/vhosts/webmail/horde/pear;./lib;.;./includes;./pear') in D:\Websites\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\DataTree\sql.php on line 1255

What can I do to resolve this?
Thanks

Repair php.ini in Horde directory - it uses it's own. Have you installed Zend? :)

Hi,
I maybe being a little show here but how do I repair the file? Do I change the values or recopy from another location?
I havent downloaded zend, what is this?
Thanks

There is should be php.ini within %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\horde. Copy it into %plesk_vhosts%\webmail\. It may help. Also you can check path setting within php.ini.

Can see the webmail interface but cant logon!

Thanks, found the problem it was in the php.ini the file location in the 'Paths and Directories' section was incorrect!

However, seems to be a problem now with the form submitting when attempting to login.... :(

Thanks.

I receive a javascript error:

Line 51
Char 9
Object doesnt support this property or method

..../horde/imp/login.php

I'm having the exact same symptom as the original post in this thread but I'm sure it is because I installed Zend Optimizer. The symptom goes away when I uninstall Zend. Since I need Zend for a particular application, how do I get Horde webmail functioning with Zend installed?

php = 4.3.11.11
zend = 2.6.2
Horde = 3.0 (I think)
Windows 2003 Standard

Thank you.

try this.

cd to the plesk_bin

websrvmng --reconfigure-webmail

This should fix all mormal issues

Hey

I also install zend, and the same problem.
When i try this reconfig webmail i got a nother error...

"Can't find log rotation by ID '28'"

Dos any one have any idea??

As for Zend installation:

http://kb.swsoft.com/article_150_975_en.html

As for log rotation I can suggest the following:

1. log into Plesk mysql
2. Execute these queries:

INSERT INTO `log_rotation` (id,period,max_number_of_logfiles) VALUES (999999,'daily',3);

UPDATE `log_rotation`
SET `id`=28
WHERE `id`=999999

Well It did not help, now the apache crach all the time..

Apache HTTP server encountered a problem and needed to close:
szAppName : Apache.exe szAppVer : 2.0.52.0 szModName : ntdll.dll
szModVer : 5.2.3790.1830 offset : 000396d0

The HTTP Filter DLL C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\php4ts.dll failed to load. The data is the error.

Back