• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Website and Domain Name Creation Error

Sithija

New Pleskian
Dear All,

Im using a Plesk 10 Domain Licence version to host a website along with a docker image. But when i try to create a domain name below error occurs and I'm unable to change the hosting type as well because I'm getting the same error when i tired it. Please assist me on this.

" rror: System user update is failed: Unable to create system user: Unable to execute usermng: usermng: PAM password change failed: 11, Have exhausted maximum number of retries for service Error description: BAD PASSWORD: is too simpleBAD PASSWORD: is too simpleBAD PASSWORD: is too simple Additional info: . usermng: Failed to set password for user 'test' "

As possible workaround in file /etc/pam.d/system-auth chage line

password requisite pam_cracklib.so retry=3 minlen=12 type= dcredit=-1 ucredit=-1 lcredit=-1 ocredit=-1 enforce_for_root

to:

password requisite pam_cracklib.so try_first_pass retry=3 type=

Hi, I am facing same issue. Also I am a newbie so if you can give detailed steps... will be really helpful. Thanks in advance

Back