• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue website DNS not resolving, but website working

superfun2k23

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #4
Hi,

I have a problem with one of my websites.

On my plesk I host 2 websites , where I use my own nameservers. Both websites use the same nameservers.
Both websites are working fine and every DNS entry gets resolved, but on one of those websites plesk is telling DNS is not resolved, even though it´s it resolving and is online.

What can I try to get rid of those notification?

I, personally, have that turned off since it always seems wrong for me (I have a very odd way of having my DNS configured, not odd in a sense that it's crazy, just odd that Plesk goes nuts over it). If you want you can turn it off by adding the following to the panel.ini file:

INI:
[dns]
enableResolveChecking = false
showDnsHelper = false

I, personally, have that turned off since it always seems wrong for me (I have a very odd way of having my DNS configured, not odd in a sense that it's crazy, just odd that Plesk goes nuts over it). If you want you can turn it off by adding the following to the panel.ini file:

INI:
[dns]
enableResolveChecking = false
showDnsHelper = false

Thanks, that worked here, but I don't know to what extent it's the right thing to do.

Back