• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Website not loading external plugins accessed with a link in the source file

Bendersnetch

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.60_build1800240421.18 os_Debian 10.0
Hello I'm new to plesk and now I have to use it for work.

I have recently been working on a website that have some links in the source file that points to plugins needed for the website.

I hosted this website and his database on a little apache serv that isn't suited for production and it worked fine.
I then moved to plesk to host it and those scripts aren't loaded anymore and they break the whole website.

The error i get for those files is "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT".
This error is usualy made by the machine and some extensions like adblock, but i tested on different browsers and different machines and the presence of adblock changed nothing to it.

And here is the one of the lines of code that creates this error "s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');"

The website uses Let's encrypt for the ssl certificate and thats the main difference with the website hosted on the little server which is not encrypted.

I tried to find a solution on the internet and forums before but I can't find anything about this kind of problem.

Back