• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Website Preview produces 404 error

Andreas Focke

New Pleskian
Hello!
I'm quiete a newbie here and of course I've searched the forum but did not find a solution for our problem. So perhaps You can help.

We have a Virtual Server which has the shared IP Address 82.165.138.110 and it runs under CentOS 6. The container is Parallels Power Panel (Virtouzzo), the Control Panel is Plesk 12.5

In Plesk we have now created a new customer, we have set up his Subscription and added his Domain www.sardinienprodukte.at
This domain is currently hosted by another provider and in future we want to migrate the site to our server. But before migration we have to test the new site on our server.

Now we want to use the website preview function (Default Quick Preview) where we can see this new site under a certain address http://82.165.138.110/plesk-site-preview/sardinienprodukte.at/82.165.138.110/

But when we open this link, the result is a 404-Not-found-error.

(Sorry for my bad English - austrian guy ;-)

Back