• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Website too wide?

L

Leonard Chng

Hey guys,

Recently published my website using one of sitebuilder's templates.

However, the template seems too wide for my common 1024X768 screen. I have to scroll to the right instead of just scolling down to read the text. Any way to resolve this?

Thanks!

Come on man... No one knows what to do?

Hello?

I have to do horizontal scrolling now to read the end of my text. I didn't change any template and it was ok till 1 day after I published my website.

i have just seen the same issue, but in my case the template was custom and problem was probably in the CSS styles - the site was scaled (magnified) by default. I'm not sure though, the issue is not fixed yet and I don't have any more information.

Actually I do!

Hey guys,

Recently published my website using one of sitebuilder's templates.

However, the template seems too wide for my common 1024X768 screen. I have to scroll to the right instead of just scolling down to read the text. Any way to resolve this?

Thanks!

Go to the following website. http://www.960.gs and follow the rules on HTML/CSS form and function. It is a little tough to follow at first but you will get the hang of it. You can also apply it to PHP with CSS read up on it.

Chris

I've been dinking around the suggested website and can't find any concrete help, could you walk me through how to fix this problem?

Back