• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Websites do not respond on port 80 but respond properly on port 7080

i have updated the standard Plesk - certificate.
your reverse DNS - check of your IP "222.73.236.48" results in errors what does this mean? Is there any solution?

i have updated the standard Plesk - certificate.
your reverse DNS - check of your IP "222.73.236.48" results in errors what does this mean? Is there any solution?
It means that that your IP doesn't resolve to host.....if it doesn't resolve(I didn't check)....any way thats what rDNS is.

Hi Raj,

sure there is, but not from a "Plesk-side"... actually, the DNS - servers "ns1.edatahome.com" ( 202.109.72.189 ) + "ns2.edatahome.com" ( 202.109.72.188 ) don't respond fast enough, so that requests are delayed, or break up. Pls. consider to contact your IP(s) - provider ( ChinaNet Shanghai Province Network ) and ask them, to reset the ports for each of your static IPs - this will "normally" result in a faster response time, but don't be too enthusiastic, because static DSL/Cable - IPs are not really the same as "100 Mbit/s" + "1 Gbit/s" connections, which you get from for example server - hosting - providers.

Apart from that, in Germany for example, we get massive spam from "ChinaNet Shanghai Province Network" and "Asia Pacific Network Information Centre", so that we drop every connection from their IP-Blocks on all our servers. :(

Back